The function specific Forms fall under different options:
- Customer Feedback Forms – For building forms that allow the capture of Customer feedback, and the creation of User Surveys.
- Dashboard Forms – These are Forms that act as initial dashboards presented at login. They can contain standard System objects provided by House-on-the-Hill, QuickReports, or encapsulated blocks of html that serve up specific functionality.
- Task Forms – For building Forms that capture information for specific tasks or activities. These may be a requirement of a process, such as “Roll back Information” within a Change Process. These forms may be termed Activities in some systems.
- Asset Forms – The data that needs to be collected for a PC is very different to that for say a mobile phone. Again specific Forms can be built that are pivoted on the Asset Type. Once opened, any existing forms are displayed and can be edited or new ones created using the “New Form” option. These forms may be termed Inventory or Config. Item in some systems.
- KnowledgeBase Forms – Used for building Forms that display and maintain information for the KB items.