Most users and customers will access SupportDesk using a web browser. However, there may still be a requirement for the occasional user to access the Windows UI of SupportDesk. For every user of the Windows ui of SupportDesk you need to add a shortcut to SupportDesk on the user’s desktop.
- Right click on the Desktop and select New > Shortcut
- Type the location of the SupportDesk installation on the network
- Click Next, give the shortcut a name, and then click Finish.
- Next, right click on the newly-created shortcut, and choose Properties.
- Ensure that the “Start In” directory is correct – it needs to be the installation directory as shown below.