|Processor||2GHz, dual core||2.4GHz quad core or greater (or equivalent technology)|
|Windows Server OS
||2016||2019 or later|
RAM and Processor: Increased RAM and high-end processors may be required depending on simultaneous access load and number of HotH users.
Disk Space: Total disk space requirement will be dependent upon expected ticket volume.
|HotH can be used in conjunction with the following RDBMS databases on Windows platform:|
|MS SQL Server||2016 or later (including Express edition)||2019 or later|
|MySQL Server||8.0 (including Community edition)||8.0 (including Community edition)|
Note: You should have the appropriate RDBMS in place with sufficient client access licences (CALs) and ODBC driver support.
|Windows Server OS||2016||2019 or later|
|Internet Information Services (IIS)||8 or later||10|
Note: The WebServer is compatible with all major HTML5 browsers.
- The load of other applications installed on the same server should be taken into consideration when determining server hardware requirements.
- HotH can be run in a Virtual Machine (VM) environment if required.
- Contact House-on-the-Hill if you have any queries about your setup.
If you are experiencing performance issues, please send the following information to HotH to help with troubleshooting:
- Is the database installed on the same Server as the application?
- Is the SupportDesk Server a VM?
- How much memory is installed on Server(s)?
- What speed is the Server(s) CPU?
- Which version of SupportDesk are you running?
- How many entries are in the supchang table?
- How many entries are in the supnotes table?
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Contact email@example.com