Financial Management with SupportDesk
SupportDesk’s financial management functionality enables businesses to manage costs, contracts and suppliers associated with the services provided to customers, all through the service desk.
SupportDesk also enables Stock Control and Purchase Order Management, with reporting functionality helping organisations to identify where money can be saved, whether stock needs replacing, and ultimately save costs.
For more information take a look at the Financial Management PDF:
Please note that by providing your email address we assume that you wish to be kept informed of SupportDesk related news and offerings. If this is not the case, please email us at email@example.com and we will ensure that your email addess is removed from our contact list. Your email address will not be forwarded to any other parties.
Use SupportDesk for stock control:
Automatically calculate the number of Products 'in Stock' and 'Number Used'
Purchase Orders and Stock Control
The processing of Purchase Orders is commonly used within internal support and is available as part of SupportDesk Enterprise. Identify Products to be purchased, quantities and automatically generatePO numbers and tax costs.
You can indicate the appropriate Supplier when creating Product, Activity and Contract records, and can also place Purchase Orders with specific Suppliers.
Manage Supplier and Service Contracts, and associate Contracts with Product, Inventory and Customer records.
Financial Management Overview:
- Define the cost of required components for a service, the cost of each request, and the price for each available Service Level to the customer.
- Report on overall expenditures for your Services, to see where Services can be improved and money saved.
- Manage Suppliers comprehensively with ability to record all related details
- Record Purchase Orders including dates PO was raised, required and received
- Effectively manage contracts with associated SLAs
- Enter details of configuration item depreciation and calculate Book Value
- Define the cost of required components for a Service
- Report on overall expenditures for Services
Check us out on Twitter!