Complete IT inventory management for your helpdesk.
Asset and Software Licence Management with SupportDesk enables you to analyse and report on your company’s hardware, and ensure complete software licence compliance. Pro-actively manage the asset life-cycle, calculate which items you have in stock, and stay up to date with software versions.
SupportDesk’s asset management function includes a fully customisable Audit Dashboard for displaying multiple audit reports. The dashboard is editable via SupportDesk’s drag n drop dashboard designer, enabling you to select and edit the reports you wish to display, plus you can choose which users are able to access the dashboard. The Audit Dashboard provides a complete overview of asset status and performance at-a-glance.
Key Features of SupportDesk’s Asset Management tool:
- Enables bulk population of the helpdesk with audited files.
- Detects new and missing PCs on your network.
- At-a-glance asset status reports with Audit dashboard.
- Hardware auditing of processors, cpu mhz, memory, disks, network adapters and more.
- Software auditing of detected applications, domains etc.
- Built-in remote control desktop management.
- Ability to run TCP/IP ping and event viewer from the desktop.
- Connect with multiple 3rd party Software Asset Management tools.
SupportDesk’s Asset Management tool also includes a full suite of management reports.
- Archived Devices
- Device Changes
- Devices by Audit Date
- Devices by Audit Status
- Devices by Type
- Devices Last Audited by Period
- Disk Drives Summary
- Disk Space Report
- Free Disk Space Report Less Than 100 GB
- Free Disk Space Report Less Than 40%
- Full Devices Report
- IP Addresses by Domain
- Manufacturer Model Report Details
- Manufacturer Report
- Memory Changes
- Memory Less Than 4 GB
- Model Report
- Network Drive Mappings
- Non-Computer Devices
- Operating Systems
- Printer Drivers Installed
- Processor Report
- Software Manufacturer
- Software on PC
SupportDesk PC Auditor connects with multiple 3rd party Software Asset Management tools, including:
- Snow Software
- Centennial Discovery
- Microsoft System Center Service Manager
Software Licence Management:
Ensure you are compliant with licencing by using SupportDesk’s simple and intuitive software licence management interface. This tool is used in conjunction with SupportDesk’s asset management PC Auditor for full compliance.
Key Features of Software Licence Management:
- Intuitive interface that is simple to use.
- Graphical visualisation of software licence manager search results, including links between software, assets and licences.
- Works in conjunction with our PC Auditor Module for full licence compliance, and a complete view of the software and hardware assets on your network.
- Be informed of any infringements of the number of licences on your network: SupportDesk’s software licence manager allows you to react to any expired licences, or licences due to expire.
- Be proactive – set re-order points and be warned automatically by SupportDesk’s software licence manager when these deadlines approach.
- Integrate with SupportDesk Auditor to automatically track number of installations versus number of licences to check for any anomalies.
Please note that by providing your email address we assume that you wish to be kept informed of SupportDesk related news and offerings. If this is not the case, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that your email addess is removed from our contact list. Your email address will not be forwarded to any other parties.
Go back to all features