House-on-the-Hill at the SOCITM 2014 Conference
House-on-the-Hill will be exhibiting their service management software solutions, SupportDesk, at the SOCITM 2014 Conference, which is being held at Old Trafford on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd October.
The SOCITM conference promises insightful presentations from renowned keynote speakers and participants, including:
– Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Cabinet Office Minister
– Tony Singleton OBE, Director of Digital Commercial Programme, Government Digital Service, Cabinet Office
– Steven Clift, White House Champion of Change for Open Government & Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
– Tom Loosemore, Deputy Director, Government Digital Service
– Jane Dudman, Editor, Public Leaders Network, The Guardian
– Bryan Glick, Editor in Chief, Computer Weekly
With SupportDesk being used within councils, local government, education authorities and NHS bodies across the country, House-on-the-Hill will be displaying the unique benefits that their IT Service Management, Facilities Management and Freedom of Information Request Management service desk software can offer to public sector organisations.
Increasing numbers of public sector bodies are discovering the benefits of managing Freedom of Information Requests through on-line processes. Workflows based on Ministry of Justice guidelines have been built-in to the SupportDesk FOI configuration, meaning that best practices and FOI process rules can be adhered to. Automation of wokflow means that the correct information is directed to the correct person, with automatic alerts as to approaching deadlines. And of course, one of the biggest benefits of choosing a software tool to manage FOI Requests, is the paperless workflow: save time while saving the planet! Read more about SupportDesk FOI for public sector organisations.
Visit stand 37 at SOCITM to chat to a HotH consultant, and to see what SupportDesk can do for you.